Our School Uniform
All children at South Gosforth wear school uniform. We believe that by wearing school colours we express pride in belonging to our school and the community it serves. We ask all parents and carers to provide our children with:
- A red sweatshirt or cardigan
- A white or red polo shirt
- Black or grey trousers / skirt / pinafore
- Black school shoes (sandals are acceptable in the summer)
- A red gingham dress or grey shorts during the spring and summer.
- A red fleece - For outdoor use only (optional)
- A red waterproof coat - For outdoor use only (optional)
- Plain black shorts (or leggings / jogging bottoms in the winter)
- A white t-shirt
- Black trainers or plimsolls
Recommended Uniform Providers
We do have recommended providers who stock either our branded uniform, or uniform which is in our school colours. These are:
'Emblematic' in Longbenton (Please see link below)
'School Trends' (Online only - Please see link below)
'Your School Uniform' (Online only - Please see link below)
Tesco (Online only - Please see link below)
'Ciel' in Gosforth (Please see link below)
Parents and carers may also choose to shop at other local stores – These uniform items may not have our school logo,l but providing that they are in our school colours, they are still appropriate.
You can also visit the Community School Clothing Scheme on Cobalt Business Park for FREE used and pre loved uniform. The scheme is always grateful for any donations! Please check their Facebook page for opening times and further information - https://www.facebook.com/communityschoolclothingscheme/
We would strongly urge all parents and carers to label all uniform items as it is extremely difficult to return lost property to children if items are not clearly labelled.